Experian CheetahMail Review
Experian CheetahMail is a major marketing platform that offers an email marketing. The company parcels out its services and products, so don’t expect an equivalent amount of features from other platforms- do expect more comprehensive assistance.
Founded in 1998, Experian CheetahMail is one of the largest and most geographically diverse email marketing platforms available. Though headquartered in New York, NY, Experian CheetahMail has offices around the world.
The email platform is considered the top email platform for major online retailers. Clients include Urban Outfitters, CVS, and Williams-Sonoma. 2012 has been a good year for Experian CheetahMail, as Forrest Research dubbed it the top ranking email provider for customer satisfaction and client reviews.
This success led to Experian’s recent purchase of CheetahMail- hence the name. The recent overhaul doesn’t seem to have changed CheetahMail’s service- Experian’s acquisition predates the 2012 Forrester report.
Experian CheetahMail offers a comprehensive range of services that are parceled out. If exclusively opting into email don’t expect comprehensive resources for social media or mobile outreach without an extra fee.
• Advanced list segmentation for complex campaigns
• WSISWYG cloud email editor and creator
• HTML friendly
• Scheduled emails
• Spam checker
• Integration of social media buttons for “likes” and “shares”
• Comprehensive data reports on campaigns and segments
• Visual representations of data in the way of graphs and charts
• Data analysis based off campaign statistics such as purchases or demographics
• Survey forms can be included in email
• Email response rates such as opens or bounces
Potential clients should contact Experian CheetahMail for a quote. Anticipate services groomed to your needs, though such care does cost more money.